Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness

Made it through Christmas day and hunkering down for a winter storm! It was very heartwarming to see at while I was off the grid for a couple of days that I was given a Random Act of Christmas Kindness from Kelly over at An Apple for the Teacher. Thank you so very much, Kelly! I will be visiting your TpT store later today to pick out a goody!

Here's how it works:
You choose 2 blogs that you follow {one newer blog that you recently began following and one blog that you have been following since you first began} and highlight them on your blog by explaining why you think they are such a gift! Then you give them a RACK by offering them one item as a gift from your TPT store!

One blog that I have been following first the very beginning of blogging has been Michelle over at No Monkey Business. Being a new teacher, her blog has helped me a lot over the past year!

No Monkey Business


My second blog, one that I have just begun to follow, is Tracy over at Creekside Teacher Tales. She has so many cute TpT items! I love all of her grammar/reading focus packs!


Now it's your turn! Pass on this RACK by adding the button below and highlighting 2 blogs that you follow that are a gift! Be sure to link back to your actual post and not just your blog! Make sure you also let the 2 bloggers know about your post and the RACK gift they receive!






1 comment:

  1. YAY! You did it! Now just make sure that you link up this post URL {and not just your blog} to the linky party! RACK Linky Party Sorry about all of the confusion!

    Now I'm excited to go check out the 2 bloggers you highlighted!

    Blessings,
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete