Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh so LATE...July Currently and a NEW Mission Space Theme!

Wow...
It's been a long time since I last blogged...
Summer has gotten the best of me!

Most of the summer I've been in NY...

But before school let out, I did the Run or Dye 5K...a lot of fun!


then went to Cali...wine tasting, San Francisco, Russian River to celebrate my brother-in-laws 30th birthday (neon style)


Bridal shower for my cousin (I'm a bridesmaid)


Bon Jovi concert...just not the same without Richie :o(


...and now on to July Currently...only 26 days late and almost time for August! I can't believe it...


Lastly, a sneak peak into my newest classroom theme: Mission Space!! Be one of the first 10 FOLLOWERS to comment on this blog post and get Mission Space Hand Signals as a freebie!







Check back in August when the Mission Space Classroom Theme Bundle will be finished!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay! I am so glad that you found me because now I found you :-) It looks like we have quite a bit in common. I live in Virginia, but am from NY (are you?), and we spent a week and a half in California (between San Fran and Napa) this summer. Not only that, but I ran the Color me Rad in April. We were supposed to do the Color Vibe last weekend, but three weeks of travel had worn us out! I love your advice, sometimes I think that I don't have enough items on TpT, but I only post what I actually use so that I know it's a high quality product every time.

    Great blog! I'm your newest follower!

    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Yes, I am from NY. Our trip to Cali was spent between San Fran and Napa/Sonoma too! Did a lot of wine tasting and floated down the Russian River. Even did one of the cheesy double decker bus tours of San Fran, even though we've been there twice before.

    I am training up for the 10K that is part of the Marine Corp Marathon, so I better get my butt in gear. Great to find another blogger with so much in common. Leave me your email and I will send you the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did a cheesy tour too! Good luck with your 10k training. Are you a military wife as well?

      My email is mrsoknows@gmail.com Thanks in advance for the freebie!

      Delete
  3. Just like Mrs. O said, I'm glad you found me so that I could find you! I've been thinking about using the hand signals in my class this year. I don't know why I've always been so hesitant. I'm hoping it will make a difference! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I see that you are a VA blogger, too! A few VA bloggers are getting together for a Southern Hospitality freebie blog hop on August 4th. If you are interested in participating with us, please let me know and I will send you all the info:)

    teachinginprogress@gmail.com

    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny you are just getting to your Currently! Weddings are super expensive, even when they're not your own!
    Congrats on your running accomplishments!
    I've got a giveaway going on for my one year...
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete