Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently and the 1st Day of School!

I am going to keep this short...because as my currently says, I need to write my lesson plans for this week! I left my amazing new Erin Condren planner at school this past weekend because I was in a wedding in NY; where was my head!!! So here goes...


My classroom is all set, just a few things I need to do tomorrow before all the kiddos come in. I have a bunch of first week ideas, I just need to write them all out. Pictures of my classroom to come last this week. 



2 comments:

  1. How do you like the Erin Condren planner? I've been eyeing it for a while now. Best of luck with your first day back to school!

    JustAnother PBJ Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the first day of school and the clothes shopping. I need new school shoes and I'm on the hunt for something really comfie!

    Tracy
    Miss A's Planning

    ReplyDelete