Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beach Time!

We're finally at the beach! Just about every year before school starts we make our way to Topsail Island off the coast of North Carolina. Each year a new member joins us, my own daughter, Addyson, and this year my niece, Lauren. It is the best feeling in the world to be surrounded by family and having a relaxing vacation at the same time.

 This morning I got up and took a nice 5K run and then went right into the water to cool down. Doesn't sound too bad, right? It was a little cloudy this morning, but the clouds are giving way to the sun right now.

Besides being at the beach and having to be back at school on Monday for a week of teacher work days, I am selling up a storm over at my TpT Store! Go and check out my schedule cards, calendar months, classroom jobs, and much more. But, with everything good, comes a little bad :-( My computer crashed on Monday while I was at a guided reading training. So unfortunately, I cannot create any requests for additional schedule cards or any other products right now. BUT, the good news that comes with the bad news...the computer shop was able to recover all my files and I will be able to get it next weekend. So I promise that if you have requested anything, I will get to it.

Okay...I love to blog...but I love the beach more! Have a great day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment