Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Classroom Themes


It's been a week or so since the last time that I have posted! I have been quite busy; traveling from our new home in Virginia, to New York to visit our families for the last time this summer. It is hard to be away from our families, but it makes it easier when they are only 6.5 hours away. Next week I have a week long Guided Reading/SPOT class through my county and then it's off to the beach for a whole week before having to be back to school for teacher days.

I might have been absent from blogger, but I have been building up my TpT store for the past few weeks. I started off with my polka dot themed things and then decided that since they were getting pretty popular (sold over $140 in 3 weeks!) that I would make a few other themed items as well. Check them out!







And then for my own polka dot theme, I made name tags for my students desks incorporating the whole brain teaching rules and the hand signals that I will be using in my classroom this year.



To end my blog post today, I wanted to introduce my friend, Ivania, over at Confessions of a Teachaholic. We both teach 2nd/3rd at the same school; we even share a side of the hall and can open our wall partition to see each other! She has just started her blog and has some amazing Bee themed ideas over on her latest posts. Check them out and don't forget to follow her!


No comments:

Post a Comment