Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Five for Friday...err Sunday :o)


I found Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching a few weeks ago and I have honestly said to myself every week since then "I am going to do that next Friday!" Well, as you can see it is Sunday. Just like another blogger mentioned, Friday afternoons/evenings in my household are never used to work on school related things! Friday is our unwind day, our start to the weekend, normally with a glass of wine and bed by 8:30pm!

Anyways, I am just going to link up and do my weekly random five today instead. I love that Doodle Bugs Teaching started this because I think it really gives bloggers a chance to find new blogs. 

Sunday, however, is my school and blog day. Check out my latest products in my TpT store and the Under the Sea bundle of classroom management products. 




Friday we had a little fun making the moon phases out of Oreos! The kids really enjoyed this, and I did too! I love me some Oreos!


Here are my yard sale finds! All for $5. I think my first graders next year will enjoy them on inside recess days! Hope to continue to find great stuff at yard sales this spring and summer.
Fingers crossed for my husband who is still waiting to hear back from an interview! He is a really amazing husband, father and a super teacher. The school that hires him will be lucky to have done so!



National Lineman's Appreciation Day was April 18th! My dad is a retired electric company lineman. I remember my dad being called out on holidays, Christmas Eve, during birthday parties, during severe weather, etc...it is definitely a dangerous job and they deserve to have a day of recognition!



Looking forward to summing the week up next weekend for Five for Friday! :o)



3 comments:

  1. I am usually doing the "Five for Friday" on Saturday (or Sunday) also! We did the moon phase activity with oreos last year and my 2nd graders loved it! Any activity with food is always fun to do! Thanks for stopping by our blog and happy to be following yours now too!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am now your newest follower too! Thanks for finding me and stopping by!

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete