Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Five for...FunDay...again!

...and will probably always be! Friday's just are not my sit-down-and-do-anything-related-to-school days. But I really do enjoy blogging for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs!


 ...well my biggest accomplishment this week is not school related: I ran in my first 5K and my goal was to finish in under 30 minutes: 29:45! Just made it. I run in another one on June 8th, Run or Dye, just like the Color Run. (bib #69)




Our VA SOLs start in a couple of weeks...the first test being the Reading SOL on my BIRTHDAY! Ugh! I told the kids that if they all passed the SOL for my birthday I would reward them with a pizza party...This week we signed our 
 Stopped at a church bazaar yesterday on our way out to a favorite winery and got my hands on two wireless keyboards for my first graders next year. I have seen the ideas on Pinterest for the keyboards for a while now and finally found some!


The background to one of my next classroom themes: SPACE! Thanks to Scrappin' Doodles and their lovely clipart!


And another background to one of my next classroom themes: Jungle/Safari! Thanks to Scrappin' Doodles and their lovely clipart!

Check back soon for my new themed bundles and individual products! I always love giving freebies when my new products are up on TpT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment