Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Currently...and Shakeology Results



Listening: I just love that show! It is so funny. 

Loving: I went shopping today and bought a new dress from Old Navy...what do you think? It is so comfy, the length is perfect and so is the fit. I plan on wearing it tomorrow for an afternoon at the winery. 

Thinking: We move on Wednesday...and we are packed up for the most part. I really tried to packed as much as possible before hand.

Wanting: A smooth transition with our move...we are working with our landlord now to fix the floor in our current place and hope it is seamless. Just want to move out and move in and be settled!

Needing: SPRING BREAK! NOW! We are going to the beach!

Hours and Last Day: Teachers contract hours are 8:15-3:45, students hours are 8:45-3:40. We have 13 snow days and 6 two hour delays, so we actually had to add 10 minutes on to the end of our day. Used to be 8:45-3:30. And our last day was on June 17th...now it is June 19th.

SHAKEOLOGY 3 Day Cleanse RESULTS:

Sorry to leave you hanging...we got quite busy with our packing and reports cards were due this past week! On the second morning of my cleanse I was down another pound. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I used milk in my shakes. So I broke the rules. Then I woke up after the cleanse and was down a total of 2.8 pounds. Not ideal...I was hoping for 5 lbs gone. But the good news is that then next morning, I was down another .6 lbs. So in all I lost a little over 3 lbs. Which isn't bad considering I didn't follow the no dairy rule. I stuck it out! And that's what counts, because I really wanted to just give up. It is an easy cleanse and you don't starve. But, without coffee, I was cranky for sure!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your move, I hope all goes well for you!
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Modern Family too! Good luck for your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that Old Navy dress. I just may have to do some on-line shopping!
    :) Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete