Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Peek at my Week and Last Week's Activities!

I can't believe that it is the start of the 8th week of school. Things are really starting to come together, especially since I have been creating visual plans (thanks to Mrs. Wills!) I enjoy making the visual plans, I love how colorful they are, I display them on my desk in case administration stops in, and they keep me organized!




So here is a peek at my week...which is starting off with a substitute teacher, because my little girl is home sick. 



If you have not been over to visit Mrs. Wills blog, you need! I have been struggling with my literacy centers since moving from 3rd grade to 1st, especially with organization of the rotations. This past week, she posted this: How Do You...Stations Questions Answered (I hope). I am going to give her workstations chart a try. It seems pretty simple, only moving the cards down once a day. This could be the final key to my guided reading/literacy centers block!


My first graders had a great time with our Friday FunDay centered around apples. Here are some photos:


Here is NOVA, we were lucky to spend the weekend with my parents, who came to visit from NY. My daughter is lucky to have two sets of amazing grandparents who do anything and everything for her and us. Here are a few pictures from our weekend...




1 comment:

  1. I love your visual plans! I need to fancy mine up a bit! I create mine on Powerpoint and I just found out that when I add hyperlinks they don't transfer over to my PDF's. How do you create your visual plans? I like the idea of being able to link up what I use so I can find it again next year, and share it of course!

    ReplyDelete